Friday, May 24, 2013

Day 1 of Transition Journey

Yesterday I was a Cost Analyst in corporate America.  Today starts my 2 weeks until I am a full time Domestic Analyst aka stay at home mom.  It has been a long couple of months to get to this place.  It has been an exhausting battle between the pros and cons of stay at home and corporate life.  Truth is I want them both.  I want the title, that feeling of importance, and most of all the check!  I also want the organized house, the organic meals, and the freedom to play with my boys while the world moves along in the hustle and bustle of its day.  Its not fair that men don't have this internal battle to be everything to everybody.  I want it all!  Most of all, I want to be the woman, wife, and mother that God wants me to be.  Come along with me as I journey from corporate to domestic!  I have this beautiful picture in my mind of how wonderful and seamless this transfer will be but we all know that would just be way tooo boring for me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment